Each uPVC cottage window is individually — made with your choice of frame, glass and configuration.
- — made with your choice of frame, glass and configuration.
- — Traditionally-styled windows with glazing bars
- — Create a truly authentic country cottage look
- — Offers all the benefits of uPVC and double glazing
- — Energy efficient, and can help reduce your heating bills
- — Secure with shoot-bolt locks, key locking handles and toughened glass
Our uPVC cottage windows have cleverly designed glazing bars to enable you to create a truly authentic country cottage look. You can even choose a window configuration to make your home truly individual.
We make it easy for you to achieve the cost and energy savings you’re looking for. One of our designers will visit you at home to give you expert advice tailored to your specific circumstances. They’ll show you the benefits of our A-rated windows, guide you through the choice of frame configurations, and show you our range of hinges, openings, handles, decorative bars and glass for your cottage windows.
Once you've decided what you want, they can give you an accurate quote. Our craftspeople will then make your windows to your exact specifications, ensuring that they fit perfectly.
- Frame Options
- Glass Options
We make every effort to keep your home clean and tidy
Every window in the EYG range can help to minimise heat loss
Multi-point locks boost security and can be Secured By Design approved
Every piece of glass we install is A-rated as standard
Improve your home now without worrying how to pay for it!
Help minimise energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint